Monday, September 01, 2008

John McCain's Vetting Process

First, I think it's very sad that Sarah Palin's daughter has to go through the experience of a teenage pregnancy in public. I really feel bad for her and her boyfriend. It's not fair.

I am, however, once again astounded by the McCain campaign's lack of research and understanding throughout this process, and this news just shows how little they did to investigate Sarah Palin's situation before plucking her out of obscurity to play their little game.

I did some research of my own, and found a copy of the actual vetting document McCain sent to all potential running mates, and clearly they left themselves open for some surprises.

Question 11 should never be optional...






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I love this questionnaire. If only McCain had used a vetting instrument that was half this probing.